Monday, January 7

My first quickie of the new year

I just got done working 6 hours at the school bookstore, and have about 10 minutes before I need to start getting ready to work at the bank... so rather than doing something productive, like straightening up the house, I decided to pop in here!

As for my last post, things are looking up, you know what they say, the first step is admitting you have a problem... and we did that. We decided that nothing is more important than US. We have both been busy with other things, and have put our relationship on the back burner, and we know that it just won't work that way. So we have both made efforts to concentrate on keeping US important to each of us individually.

I have bowling tonight, too, first time in awhile! We didn't bowl for 2 weeks because of Christmas and New Year's eves...

And of course, I have a busy week, ending with a SEX TOY PARTY on Friday night! I'm pretty excited about that... but I also worry that nobody will show up... but it's SEX TOYS... come on people, it's FUN!!
Ok, time to get changed for work, have a great day y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you talked things out...If I lived closer I'd come to the sex toy party...you can never have enough toys!!

Melissa said...

Happy to hear you talked about things - that can make a huge difference in and of itself! Best to you guys.