Monday, January 21

Highest average


Tonight at bowling, my team started a new 'thing'.We each put a $1 in "the pot" for each game (3 games)Whoever has the score that is the most over their own average wins the pot for that game.
So, each game costs us each $1, and we could walk away with $4 PER GAME profit. No, it's not a ton, but competition is always good, am I right?
My first game was good, a 132, beating my 118 average. Not enough to win the pot, though.My second game was shit... 95.My third game was nothing short of amazing... 174! Yeah, I put in a total of $3 in pots for the night, and walked out with $4... I made a $1 profit tonight! I'm such a goob.


The best thing was that I got my order from Avon tonight though. I got JP some slippers with Memory Foam and he seems pretty happy with them. I also got a cute little babydoll in white and red hearts, very Valentine's Day... I have it on now, and JP needs to get the damn laundry moved into the dryer before he comes up to bed... that annoys me. Hello? Making an effort here?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, I miss that! In addition to the most-over-average pot, we used to play poker: throw a buck in the pot and draw a card for each mark. Discard after you've drawn five cards, and the best hand wins.

And 174? Keep it up!