Tuesday, September 18

What a great guy, what a great day!

My husband is so cool.
He listened to me. Even when I wasn't hinting about birthday presents. I was just mentioning that I'd like to buy myself a new digital camera. I don't have to now, I got one for my birthday. And Emma mentioned to her Daddy that I was complaining about my cell phone. So I got a new one for my birthday.

I got a Motorola RAZR phone, it is SO nice...

and I got a Sony Cyber-shot digital camera. I cannot wait to get it up and running, I'm sure it is a vast improvement over my old camera.


Happy Happy birthday I had!!
I'm not even cranky and bitter about turning 35.
Must be a sign of maturity...
Either that or frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a damn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NIKKYPALOOZA!!!!!!!!!!! There's a party goin' on 'round here!!! Let's Celebrate!!

I'm so happy you got great gifts for your birthday. PICTURES PHOTOS SNAPSHOTS here you come!! On your cell ph 2!!!

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

Happy, happy birthday baby... (You know, like the song?) Yesterday was also my friend Tessa's birthday. Not that you'd know it - crazy Virgos, bein' all quiet about emotional and personal events and stuff. :)