Thursday, September 6

First things first

I was just commenting to Jennie that I had nothing to say today, thanked her for tagging me, then I realized that I DO have something, so it just may end up being a 2-post day! WoooHoooo!

So first will be the meme thingy from Jennie. I am supposed to give out 8 random things about me... tidbits of info I guess. And then I'm supposed to tag other people... we'll see about that.

1. I am playing hooky today. I didn't wake up til 10 (after getting up at 6:15 to get the kids up, I went back to bed) because my husband turned the alarm OFF. Yes, I am blaming him. I only have 2 classes today anyway, Business Income Tax at 10 and Managerial Accounting at 11.

2. I had a funky dream last night, that's why I went back to bed, didn't sleep well. I dreamt that the world was being overrun by zombies, and my dad and I (although in my dream, Peter O'Toole was my dad) went out in a monster truck to try to find any survivors. We found some (2 of them were Subway employees, uniforms, plastic gloves and all!) and took them back to our big farm house, where we all hunkered down to wait out the zombies...

3. I wear my watch on my right wrist. I am left handed and cannot make my stupid right hand/fingers work to put it on my left wrist, which, I guess is where most people wear theirs.

4. I have Spring and Fall allergies, that are currently kicking my ass. All sorts of meds, nothing is really helping all that much. I'm snotty.

5. I weigh myself ALMOST every morning. I'm rarely happy with the result.

6. I tell my husband that his snoring is horrible and annoying. Well, it is, sort of, but not as bad as I let on. Actually, it's comforting to fall asleep to the sound of his breathing next to me.

7. I love to refinish and reupholster old chairs. I have something like 7 of them waiting in stages of half done, almost done, and not even touched. I have no idea what I will do with them if I ever finish them... I love them too much to sell them... but I do love money....

8. I love The Young and the Restless. I have since I was a kid, my grandmother used to watch it when she lived with us, and I can remember sitting with her eating 'Nilla Wafers with vanilla frosting watching it. It was during that time before I entered school, but my older brother was already in, so it was just me and Grandma. Just thinking about it feels like a hug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bat snores and it annoys me but I think about the alternative.