Monday, September 24

Packing or a lack of...

I'm done with classes for the week!
I have to get the majority of my stuff packed up now, because I have bowling tonight.
I figure if I leave by 6 am tomorrow, I should be fine arriving in plenty of time to allow for not knowing where the hell I'm going. I have to be at my bank's Grand Forks branch by 9 am.

I just don't feel like packing yet. I know, I know. Procrastination is one thing but this is getting silly. I really should have packed most of it yesterday, because that way, when I realized that I forgot something, at least I'd still be here. Now, I will pack up tonight and not realize until I get to Grand Forks that I forgot something.

And it's raining and I just feel "nap-ish"

OK, fine, I'm off to find my suitcase.
See y'all tomorrow night from Grand Forks.

2 comments:

Steff said...

Make a list...always make a list and then you can pack at the last minute because you have a list!

Can you tell...I love lists! :)

Have fun, friend!

Melissa said...

Did you take a nap on the way to find your suitcase?