Monday, September 17

I am who I want to be

So why am I so bitchy all the time?

(I don't have time to roll out all my thoughts now, so I just threw this up for now, to remind me later... I'll finish it when I have time)

How sad is that? I don't even have time to finish a thought...

ADDITION:
Ok, now I have a few minutes. I'm pretty bitchy, I swear alot and I crank about stuff that really doesn't matter... the dick cutting me off in traffic, the computer geeks going M.I.A. at school for hours at a time when I need them for 2 minutes, just silly stuff that is certainly not a matter of life and death, barely worth getting worked up over, and I go balls-out pissed. Why?

I have it pretty good. I was looking at my life yesterday and I realized that I'm one of those people that I always wanted to be. You know "those people" right? Happily married to the point of being nauseatingly in love after years and years together, decent house, kids who aren't pregnant or on the police blotter or making meth in the basement. My husband has a job which raises eyebrows when the eyebrow owners ask me where he works. "Nice" they say. Now I have a great job, too. Seems like that was the last piece of the puzzle, the missing link.
Hell, throw a white picket fence around us, and were practically the Cleavers of this century.

I really have nothing to bitch about. So why am I such a sarcastic nasty bitch?
Just lucky, I guess.
Happy birthday Nik, Queen of the Bitches!
(Steven gave me that title... now THAT is irony, cuz if anyone would know a queen, it would be Steven...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's ok to be bitchy all the time...that's why we have so much in common!! lol

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

My friends in college all called me Road Rage Jennie when they had to ride in the car with me. Part of being bitingly funny is bitchy sarcasm. I love the idea of you guys as the Cleavers - perfect analogy! Is it really your birthday?

Nikky said...

yes. it really is.

Melissa said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great one.

Nikky said...

You're not late Melissa, I started the post yesterday, and today (the 18th) I finished it, and today is my 35th birthday...
Thanks!!