Monday, September 24

Never thought I'd say this:

Bowling was SO EXCITING tonight!
We played a team that truly sucked, they had a 61 handicap. We beat them in the first game by 30-some pins. The second game was much closer, we only beat them by 11 pins.
But the third game... wow.

It came down to our last bowler, my friend Charity, in the final frame. She got a strike and then a spare, and we beat them by JUST ONE PIN!! I have to give it to Charity though, because I know me, and I would have buckled under the pressure.

Yeah, I know, what a dork, if bowling gets my adrenaline going, then I need to get a life!

Oh, and yes, Steff, I did make a list, and now I am almost done crossing things off of it. I just have some clothes in the laundry and some bathroom things that won't get packed until I use them in the morning.
Now I just have to stay up long enough to move laundry into the dryer so I can go down at 5 am and pack those last few things.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Not dorky, that's exciting! I love games that come down to just a pin or two. Good work, Charity!

honkeie said...

I have not bowled in years. Any sport I can play and get better the more I drink I a great sport in my book