Sunday, September 16

Nothing but homework left

We got the house cleaned... sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, washing, drying, folding...
crap.
The only thing left to do now is my Intermediate Accounting homework. I did my Managerial Accounting test yesterday, with my friend Jacqui's help. She should be a teacher, not my actual teacher. I learned more sitting on Jacqui's living room floor yesterday than I have from Michele all month.

Now we are sitting here watching the Vikings doing 'not so hot' against Detroit. It's still early, no score, but it doesn't seem to be going our way so far.

Alex has homework, I should go out to the dining room where he is sitting, working on his, and do mine, too.

Some random thoughts I've had recently:

Why do people say they don't like something if they've never tried it? Specifically, guacamole.

Why are socks white? Why bother? They should be a gray color... or in my house, in my case, a light orangey color, to match the dog hair.

What is the point of the flat sheet on a bed? It just gets tangled up and pulled to one side or the other... dumb, really.

Why is it that I can have a raging headache, annoying me constantly, but suddenly "forget" about it when I'm in the bathroom just inches away from the Excedrin, only to "remember" it 2 minutes later as I am trying to get comfortable cuddling up in bed? It's like a peekaboo headache. Annoying.
Enough procrastinating... time to do my homework... or wrestle with JP... I'm debating... ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanna wrestle??? lol

I hate white socks too for the SAME reason. Having a blonde dog and also black/white dog I really don't care what color they make socks...just NOT white!