Monday, June 4

Mr "guard widow" strikes again

Why do I even answer the phone? I have caller ID, I KNEW it was him.

He is so horrible. We got onto the subject of when all these soldiers come home, and how hard it will be to readjust all these families. How hard it must be for the soldier and the family.

It has been a very long deployment. 22 months by the time it is done. Of course, he mentions fidelity. Or rather, INfidelity. I don't remember how he worded it, but it was like he was halfway between accusing me of cheating on my husband and saying that it was ok to do so. Just slimy creepy. He basically said that it was virtually impossible for a human being, ANY human being, to go that long without sex.

My response to this pig was "that's why I have Adam&Eve.com on my favorites list and buy AA batteries in bulk."

I had a pretty nice day going before that phone call. I'm just not going to answer those anymore. I just want it to be over so we can try to find normal again. No, I didn't say "so we can get back to normal" because that normal is over, and we need to get comfortable in our new normal.
I miss you babe, everyday, but especially on days like this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shouldn't ask WHO the hell would call you and say such things but WHO THE HELL does HE think HE is? Good Grief!!

Not everything is about SEX. And no it's NOT impossible to go that long.
Argggg...lemme get a hold of this cocksucker! Sorry...just hit me the wrong way.

Steff said...

What an unbelievably rude jerk! Who is he to question your or your husband's fidelity? What a prick!
Apparently there are issue back somewhere with him.

Anonymous said...

Love love love your response to him.

EJL said...

Nikky gets the brown package!!!!!

I mean..I don't know that it's brown or anything..just assuming!

Nikky said...

yeah, sure ellie, like you don't know! LOL