Sunday, June 17

Almost Forgot to do this!

I got tagged a few days ago by Steff ( An Inside Look, see my sidebar, she's great), but with the rummage stuff going on, I put it off and put it off. Now that I am relaxing, I found the time. Problem is, part of it is to do a chain letter looking list of blogs, with links and put my blog on the bottom. I don't know how to do link thingys. I'm also going to weasel out of tagging 5 people... yeah, I know, I'm a loser.
So here it is:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 24, so I must have been pregnant. I was pregnant with Eric, and dealing with Emma being a 9 month old drool gland who poops.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was getting used to my braces, and still stinging from the realization that JP was "over there" and would be for a long time.
Five Snacks You Enjoy:
crunchy Cheetos, cheese and crackers(sharp cheddar), Rolos, HoHo's, grape tomatoes
Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
Got the time~Anthrax
Daniel~ Elton John
Unskinny Bop~ Poison
American Pie~ Don McClane
Still the One~ Shania Twain
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire: Remodel the house, pay off the vehicles and the house, pay off my student loans, set up my kids' college funds, Donate a huge chunk to the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer foundation
Five Bad Habits: I guess you could say smoking, um, I jump the gun and go from 0 to bitch WAY too fast, I swear alot, I hate making my bed, so I never do, I just pull the comforter up over the mess, and I procrastinate.
Five Things You Like To Do: Write, read, play games at Pogo, shoot critters, and collect DVDs
Five Things You Would Never Wear Again: Neon (anything neon), banana clips, Ugg boots, jeans pinned at the ankles, miniskirts
Five Favorite Toys: well, um, 2 of them are in the top drawer.... then there's my cell phone, my laptop and my netcam.

Ok, time to move laundry, relaxing time is over! Now, to make up for me being such a slackass, I want everyone who reads this to click on the side bar to Steff's blog. (An Inside Look) Go, now... tell her I said HI!

3 comments:

honkeie said...

I procrastinate soo much I now just call it de-nile!

Steff said...

God...gotta feel the bloggy love in that post! :)

I thought about putting something in my drawer as a favorite toy but my mom reads so I skipped it. LOL

Anonymous said...

What are grape tomatoes?

Unskinny bop bop Blows Me Away