Thursday, October 9

Yesterday was the beginning

It began yesterday, very busy, running from 5:30 am until almost 9 pm.

Got up at 5:30 and went to the gym. Work out for an hour, get all smelly and sweaty...

When I got home, I got some things done around the house, sent the kids off and finished up some banking online crap, then I went in to work.
I was even busy during my lunch hour! I came home and got clothes laid out to make it easier on me afterwards, and got some paperwork filled out for my 1st night of training on my pull tab job.

I got home from work at 5:40, left the house at 5:45, after changing clothes, and headed over to the bar. I met Cindy, she is just a hoot, she trained me in, and will again tonight, btw. It's not a hard job, it's kind of fun, AND THERE ARE TIPS!! Cindy and I split the tips at the end of my little 2.5 hours of working, and we each got $16.50... we sold some big winners, so I'm sure that helped. I also found out that Saturday nights are HUGE for pull tabs, and therefore, usually great for tips... nice.

I will go in after the bank tonight and Friday night, then Saturday I am on my own, and Sunday as well. PLUS I work Saturday morning at the bank, so I won't be around much, and I won't see much of JP, except when I roll back in at almost 9 and want to just collapse into bed. Which is pretty much what I did last night.

But I still managed to get up at 5:30 today to hit the gym, so it can't be that bad... yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! It sounds like you're gonna be out having fun and making money at the same time. Don't wear yourself out.