Monday, October 20

Crap, not bad and FRIGGIN' GREAT

Bowling scores, of course!

My average sits at 125. Tonight brought a miserable 101, a pretty good 142, and an amazing 163!!

Tomorrow I'm working another of those half days, since I have to work on Saturday. Y'all may remember what happened to me on my last half day. I was stuck there for over 2 hours past my supposed release time because of a dumbass and a fishing line sinker.

Tomorrow will not be such a day. I am determined that it will NOT be a sinker stinker day.
I have some things around here to do in the morning, don't have to be in until 10:45. When I get out AT 2:15, WHICH I WILL, then I am going to clean up around here, and then Gina is coming over for a visit when she gets off work. She and I haven't seen each other too much lately, busy schedules and all.

Well, JP is in a pissy mood... kids didn't do their chores. So I better go try to defuse the situation...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Back in the day, when I used to drink, I would get a big bottle of Gatorade and drink it when I got up the next morning. Worked like a charm for me.