Saturday, October 4

Thutts & Checks

I have a thutt. I have a check. I am not happy about either, and I would LOVE to get rid of them. Getting rid of a check actually requires surgery, so I doubt I'll be rid of that soon. But the thutt COULD go away with some dedication and hard work.

A thutt is a word that I made up. It is a combination of THigh and bUTT. You know, the area on your backside where the thigh and butt meet... IF there is no definite definition between the two, YOU have a thutt. If you cannot tell where one ends and the other begins, YOU have a thutt.

I have a thutt.

A check is another combination word. It describes the area where your CHin meets your nECK. If you're fat, it's not a check, it's a turkey neck, or jowls...but if it's just an undefined or 'weak' chin, combined with what seems to be too much neck skin, then it's a check. I don't have a fat neck, and my face isn't fat, it's just that my chin is not well defined. I hate my profile because I have a check. And that cannot be fixed in the gym...

So there you have it, the next two words that will be entering Webster's Dictionary, Thutts and Checks... you heard it here first!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am sure there are some exercises for your THUTT but I can COMPLETELY related to the check. I have always thought...I've got this oval face and 2 double chins. How does that work? I find that when I am being photographed I stick my nose in the air so that my chin doesn't look like I have a waddle!! Then I end up looking retarded anyway because my nose is high in the air. I want a chin tuck SO bad. Probably worse than a tummy tuck. Turtlenecks are my friend.

Melissa said...

I also have a check. I'm not sure there is much that can be done - losing weight minimizes the check, but I'll always have it. It really used to bother me, until I realized that my Aunt Marian had one too and I never thought twice about it. This is my face. Love it or leave it.