Friday, October 10

Indignant

There is something seriously wrong with the world... or at least MY world.
I don't think it is fair, or even humorous on ANY cosmic level that people should have to endure
both wrinkles AND pimples at the same time. The teen years are for the pimples, and the 30's and beyond are for
the wrinkles.
And never the two should meet. EVER.

I never had too much of a problem with pimples when I was a teen, a few here and there, nothing worth seeing a doctor about, you know?
And after I became an adult, I would still get one per month, nothing horrible and disfiguring, just kind of like a small town siren announcing the approach of a tornado, GET IT?
But just in the last maybe... 2 months, it has gotten a bit out of hand, to the point of being annoying, no, ANNOYING AS HELL! So I have crow's feet, and frown lines furrowed into my forehead, and a bunch of red swollen zits on my cheeks! UGH! Even when I did get them as a teen, NEVER in the middle of my face... as Ross Geller said "I have an oily T zone" ... well, I DID, and now it's just wherever, whenever, everywhere, always!

At my gym, one of the TV's is tuned to a 24 hour infomercial channel. I have seen the one for Proactive SO many times now, and with the issues I'm suddenly having, I'm curious, but that crap is expensive! So I want opinions before I order crap off the TV... is it good? Does it work? How long does it take to see results?

4 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

How about pimples AND gray hair?

Anonymous said...

As I was reading I was thinking "I'm going to suggest proactive"! There is a kiosk in the mall close to me that sells it, would save on shipping.

I agree--pimples and wrinkles DO NOT MIX!!!

Nikky said...

Yeah, Scott, although I don't screw around with GREY, I went straight to white, and that started showing up around the age of 25... funny, I had my 3rd and last child at the age of 25... do you see a connection? I do!

Melissa said...

Pimples, wrinkles, and grey hair - the trifecta. Did other generations suffer like this?