Sunday, October 12

It just keeps getting better and better

I did pull tabs again tonight. I wasn't expecting much for tips, being a Sunday and all, plus it was a shorter shift. I pulled a $10 out of my tip jar at dinner time, and got a burger from the supper club next door, Mom was at the bar and she ran over and got it for me... such a good friend!

Even with that out of the tip jar, I came home and counted up... $100. No shit, One Hundred Dollars. So technically, I made $110.

In two days of working, I made $196. I think I kind of like this job.

Plus I got some major work done on my book.

I have next weekend off, no pull tabs AND no Saturday at the bank either. JP and I are going out Friday night for a birthday party for his best friend, it's a surprise 40th that his wife got all set up.

So now I am just going to settle in and try to sleep. I have to go to the gym in the morning, get a good start to the week...
OH! Almost forgot, the clothes I bought this morning? The pants are a size 10 and the capris are a size 8! The skirt is a small... AND THEY ALL FIT! Doesn't sound impressive until you realize that my previous sizes ranged from 14 to 12... hmmm, happy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations! The pull tabs sound like they're really working out for you, and the size-dropping is great to hear - so it CAN happen?! That gives me incentive.

Anonymous said...

YEA! I love money!! I love skinny britches!! I love weekends with NO work!!! GO GIRL!