Thursday, October 23

The great weight update

150. Damn.
Really?
After NOT going to the gym for 8 days... really, I went this morning, the last time I went was LAST Wednesday. Just got too involved in that silly new fad: sleep.

I cannot remember the last time I weighed 150. In fact (and I need to grab my wallet to verify) but I think I might actually weigh what my driver's license SAYS I weigh! (Yeah, I do!) Don't tell me I'm the only one who shaves a good 10 lbs off when reporting that number! Well, from the last time I had it renewed, to the height of my weight, the gap had gone from 10 lbs to 22 lbs! Pretty big gap...unacceptable, really.
But now it's better!
I was stuck so long right around 154, best I saw was 152, and that was rare... literally for MONTHS! Maybe somehow I broke through this last barrier finally. Of course now that I say that, tomorrow the scale will go back to reading 155 or something bad like that! Karma kicks my ass every time.
But for now, I'll take it!

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

I'm still stuck on 285.

6 mile walks in the woods...

15 mile bike rides up and down hills...

No beer...

I'm starting to think Lipo...

Anonymous said...

LOL @ Scott.

I'm proud of you. It's so hard to break that barrier, but when you do weight falls off out of no where.