Monday, October 27

Bowlin' Bowlin' Bowlin, keep them doggies bowlin'

Rawhide!

Haha.
Tonight was a bowling teams' dream. Our two worst bowlers, Liz and Cheryl were both GONE!! The only sucky thing about it is that when they are "blind", we have to take 10 points off their averages and THAT is what they get for scores. Big whopping 82 for one, and an equally impressive 85 for the other. Damn, we must get rid of them.

But I did good tonight. My average at the start was up to 126. Tonight I bowled a (eww) 121, and then a wunderbar 155, and finished the night with a decent 148. Averaged 141 for the 3 games, so my season average WILL go up. Since I'm pretty sure I ended last season right around 126, this is a good sign.

Tomorrow I have to go in to work an hour early for a meeting, and in return, my 1/2 day Wednesday may become a full day off. It's been pretty slow at the bank, and it's probably not necessary for me to go in for that half day. I would LOVE to have Wednesday off, since I worked at the bank last Saturday, did pull tabs Saturday and Sunday nights, and I work again at the bank this coming Saturday. I would LOVE a friggin' day off.

Not that I'm complaining a bit, I got a paycheck today from pull tabs, plus the tips I made, and it all helps.

Something brewing at work, hopefully will turn out good. I'm keeping my yap shut for now, but hopefully soon, I will have something to whoop and holler about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope whatever you are brewing up at work turns out great. I am the same way...I usually don't count my chickens before they hatch.

Good bowling night!!

Hope you get the day off. You deserve it!!