Sunday, October 26

freakin' snow

Yesterday I was outside in a T shirt. JP decided that THIS is the weekend to gut the walk-in freezer and convert it to a tool room. The boys and I made countless trips from the basement up the stairs and out the back door to haul the insulation and crap to the garage. He bought quick-crete to redo the floor, and white paint for the cement block walls and ceiling. He also got a big light and I think he's going to get a sheet of peg board and some shelving next. We have quite a collection of tools, every kind of power tool, for darn near any home improvement project you can imagine. Electrical, got it. Painting, got it. Heating and duct work, got it. Flooring, either tile, carpet or hardwood installation... yup, got it all. Drywall installation, yes, that, too. Not to mention all the 'standard' tools that pretty much everyone has. We need this big room to keep it all under control. I have convinced him to keep the big wood working tools in the garage. With the air compressor for the nail gun and other various air powered things.

I woke up this morning to find snow. What a pisser.

I worked pull tabs last night, what a horrible night. Tips sucked, hardly anyone was playing and nobody was winning. I'm in hopes that tonight will be better. Speaking of which, I should get in the shower and start getting ready to go.

But I want to see the end of the movie first. I'm watching "A Knight's Tale"... *sigh* Heath.... so sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got a project on your hands! Hope the tabs are better tonight. You deserve BIG TIPS!