Wednesday, October 31

Beggars, sex toy parties and Italy

Beggars: tonight, my children are out begging for candy. They began the night by begging their Dad to go with them. I gave him "the look" that said "It won't be much longer, and they won't ask you anymore... you've missed enough. Go be with your kids" Yeah, one look CAN say that much. So he went. I worked on a bit of homework, and now I have the quiet house to myself...

Sex Toy Parties: I missed one last Saturday night. But Cheri gave me a catalog so I can still order. OH MY GOODNESS. How am I expected to pick among all these wonderful options? I wish I could have gone to the party, they pass around ALL the items, so you can... ahem, um, 'get a feel for it'. A little photo in a catalog is just not enough.

Italy. Hi, how are you? A comment would be nice... keep it anonymous if you want... just find it interesting and very nice to "see" you. Pop in and say hello... please?

6 comments:

Steff said...

I've been invited to three of those "surprise" parties! The first one I blushed and said, "No, thank you I'll just carry my lotion out without a bag so everyone can see what I bought." The second time I ordered something that would have to be mailed to me...discreetly. The third time...I jumped right in and actually modeled some of the lingerie.

So...what are you going to buy?!

Anonymous said...

I love sex parties...the books don't do the big stuff justice!!

Italy? Well it ain't me so I ain't worried 'bout it.

Nikky said...

I still don't know what I'm getting, I've got it narrowed down to one of 3 "friends" and no matter which one I choose, at least my bill WILL be under $100... which friend I choose will determine how far under $100 it will be though.

Anonymous said...

I just got a couple new friends. One is hot pink with actually a bonus tickler friend. And the other friend is just small and soft. It's the BEST!

Melissa said...

Those parties are always so much fun. It's about time I go to another!

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

OH! The creams for your "doorbell" and "front door" are GREAT. And the squeezy heat-up thing is UNBELIEVABLE. I want three. And there were a couple of waterproof goops that were great too. E-mail me if you want to know all the things I'm DYING to get.