Tuesday, October 2

Eat that, ya old bitch!

Bowling last night was wonderful.
My team is (was!) tied for first place... tied with "the old bitches" team. They're horrible mean old grannies. Shit you not, two of them are Lucy and Ethel. They're mean.
We played against them last night. We won two games and tied the third. That means that we are now in first place ALL BY OURSELVES!

I certainly did my part, most of the time, anyway. I had a 144, a 128 and (ugh!) a 105. My average before we bowled was a 118.

Last night was also my first real day of school and then work. It was nice, time seems to fly by at this job. The only complaint I have is that it is a killer on my feet. A little bit of stepping here and there, but mostly standing in one place. I have one pair of great shoes, feels like wearing slippers, and 2 pair of fairly comfortable ones. I need to get more of the slipper comfy ones though.

Other than being dead tired, and being a cranky bitch though, things went okay yesterday. I have to remember that he is here now and I don't have to do everything anymore, and I don't have to worry about everything anymore. He is my partner and he can take some of the responsibility so I don't have to carry it all anymore. It's hard to do, and it's hard to let it go.
But I need to. I'll work on that.

No comments: