Tuesday, October 16

Five day weekend

My long weekend is officially started. Too bad it won't be much fun.
I agreed to go in to the school tomorrow for a minimum of 4 hours, doing the whole work study stuff for Marcus.

OK, fine, I volunteered.
But the kids will be in school, JP will be at work, Mom will be at work, I'd just be bored.

(I just reread that sentence... gawd, I am an IDIOT)
Then I have to work at the bank, of course.

Thursday though, THAT will be a good day. Nothing until 3:30 working at the bank. Since I usually work Saturday mornings at the bank, it's rare that I get to sleep in.

But the worst thing about this long weekend is that JP will be gone. I'll have homework to do, and another Macro test to study for, and work to go to, so I'm sure I'll stay busy, but when I'm not busy, when I have a bit of 'down time', it would be nice to have him here.

Well, I've taken some Melatonin, and am beginning to feel a bit heavy in the eyelid area. Off I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your weekend is good....mine will be spent at home. I'm hoping to rent Weeds if I can find it. Blockbuster was out...dang it!