Sunday, October 21

Alex took pictures


They are back from their big hunting trip (didn't fire their guns ONCE!) and this is one of the pictures that I got downloaded off my camera, which Alex took with him. He also took some short videos, one of which I saved (I deleted the other 24 because they were just dumb). I saved the one because it is just funny. I will have to see if I can get it on here.
meanwhile, here's Katy and Comet in the back seat of the truck. Kate is the redhead closest to the camera, and Comet is her daughter, laying down with the red Kong toy.

So here's the video, it's real short, and it's important to have the volume on, and UP, and listen right away... Alex is so funny.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

"What's the deal, yo?"

Alex made me laugh with his "I thought he was a goner."

Nikky said...

Thank you Melissa, THAT is why I posted it, it just cracked me up... JP didn't think it was funny, he thinks I'm a dork.

(Oh, and Alex tells me that it's not "deal, yo" it's "dealio" I made the same mistake as you, and he was quick to correct me... shut up punk!)