Monday, October 29

Movie Review, part One

With our weekend out of town, I only got to see one of the six movies we rented.

WE ARE MARSHALL.

Holy crap, I was in tears too many times to count, and it was funny (Matthew's character, the head coach was a KOOK!) and I really liked it alot. The only problem was that JP suggested we put the movie in about 9:30, as I was about ready to doze off to sleep. It kept me awake, kept my attention, UNTIL MIDNIGHT, so I guess one could consider that a plus, but I am tired this morning!

I bowl tonight, but when I get home I am determined to watch 1408 before I go to bed. These movies need to be returned by Wednesday, and I'd like to watch Shooter, too. So hopefully I will be talking about a few more movies in the coming days.

Tomorrow my first baby turns 14. Makes me sad. And proud. And old.

JP and I had a great weekend in Moorhead and Fargo. We went to a strip club with some of the other Guards guys and their wives, had a WONDERFUL night Saturday, poolside room at the hotel. The reintegration thing on Sunday was SO DULL, but I get paid for it, so whatever, it's fine. JP, of course, gets paid for it, too.

Now I have to run, I have to be across campus in 10 minutes to sit through another BORING hour of Business Income Tax... maybe I will use my time to post a picture I took the other night. The moon was full, and SO pretty. I don't know if my pics turned out good though... it was very bright...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the We are Marshal review--think I'll get this one after I finish watching Season 1 of weeds!!! (HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!)