Friday, October 26

Pay day and movie night

Today was my first pay day for my work/study job.
Just a little check, but it went right into my savings account. That's the plan, all my work/study checks will go to savings, but I don't know yet what I'm saving FOR. Just getting a savings account up and running is enough for now.

Tomorrow morning I have to work, and JP is going to go to Brainerd to get Alex's birthday present. Then in the evening we are going to Moorhead, we have a night in a hotel paid for by the Guards, and Sunday is the 60 day reintegration meeting. So my weekend is looking pretty busy.

We rented a bunch of movies tonight, so I can "review" them for ya.

Right now we are watching School for Scoundrels... so far it seems pretty good.

We also rented We Are Marshal, 1408, Shooter, Surf's Up and (something else, can't remember right now) When I get them watched I will let you know.
1408 is the one I'm most looking forward to seeing, I LOVE Stephen King's stories and books, and occasionally, they don't screw up making them into movies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen Shooter. Damn Mark Whalberg looks HAWT in that movie. Like "change my panties" kind of hot!!!

Melissa said...

Agreed re: Shooters. Hot hot hot.

What did you think of 1408?

Anonymous said...

Bat wants to see We Are Marshall...is it good?

Steff said...

I really liked We Are Marshal. Then again I'll watch anything (flop or no) with Matthew McConaughey in it!