Thursday, October 4

I do it to myself...

OK, before I tell you, can I just remind everyone that

I SAID NO TO THE STUDENT SENATE

But I didn't say no to this:
Marcus requested that I sign up for the work/study program so he could "claim" me. It's a paid thing, roughly 10 hours per week. I'd be grading his papers, entering grades online, copying disks for him (He's a computer geek instructor...) stuff like that.

Anyway, I can fit it in pretty easily; after all, it's only 10 hours per week.
It doesn't pay fabulous, but more than minimum wage (by a couple of bucks) and with that few hours, it won't make me rich, but every little bit helps, ya know?

Well, gotta run (of course) I have to work at the bank in about 45 minutes.

1 comment:

Steff said...

Just think of it as extra Christmas spenind money. Or money for a "just JP and me" vacation!

Always look on the bright side when it comes to money!

How is it going at the bank? If you've answered this in previous posts please excuse your lazy/busy friend who hasn't had time to catch up with previous posts. LOL