Saturday, October 20

Feels like nothing got done

My long weekend is almost over, and I feel like I accomplished nothing so far. I haven't touched my Macro notes (test on Tuesday night) I haven't fixed the mail box yet (stupid f*cker fell off the house, can you believe that?)

I'm going to fix that right now ( the lack of accomplishments, not the mail box, although that may end up happening, too)

But when I got home from work about half an hour ago, all I wanted was denim on my arse and my arse on my bed with my feet up!
Now I've had that for a bit, and I think I'm ready to go.
Except that I'm STARVING and I can't eat. It hurts too damn much. I had an Ortho appointment yesterday and my orthodontist actually used the word "torque" when telling the assistant what to do to my teeth... it didn't sound good at the time, and sure as hell doesn't FEEL good now.
Maybe I will eat some pudding and mashed potatoes and get down to my accomplishing!

1 comment:

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

Awwwww, MAN! I know exactly how that feels.