Wednesday, October 24

Stretching thin

I wish I were talking about my ass, or my thighs, or my abs. They are not getting thin. My time is, though.

I'm tired often. It feels like I am always rushing to the next thing. I have to find time to do homework. I have discovered that I don't do homework as well when JP is home as I did when he was gone. I used to sit in bed at night and work on it, spread it out all over the bed. I cannot do that now, because I have to share the bed.


So I have to find a time in my schedule to pencil in "Homework", because I am actually getting behind on some of it.


I am putting in a few more hours at the bank than my position allows, but my boss okay'd it with HR and with me, so I am getting close to 20-ish hours per week now. I am also maxing out my work study time, 10 hours per week, in fact, I think we may have to fudge this week, move a few "overage" hours from this week to next, to keep me at/under 10.


It will be hard, and it IS hard for now. It is mid October, and in two months, in mid December, I will start to see an improvement. That is when the Fall Semester ends. I have about a three week break, then in mid January, I start my (final) Spring Semester. Much better hours, easier to get things done, right? No night classes, off at 1 every afternoon, no Friday classes. I am just trying to hang on until Mid December, that's all. Just two months to go. I can do that... right?


One more picture that Alex took, just because I think he did a good job... I think the picture looks out of focus because it's taken through the backseat window, and dogs were back there breathing heavy and wiping their snotty noses on the glass...


4 comments:

Jan Ross said...

It's not easy, but you can do it. I worked full-time while I was getting my teaching degree and had two small children and a husband to take care of. It was hard, very hard at the time but it transformed my life. You will be so glad you have that degree. Only a few more months. You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Great pic of sunset (sunrise?) Hope you can balance your busy life. Do what you gotta do!

Steff said...

I think stretching thin is part of being a grown up. Ick...can I quit that?!

Seriously, you can hang on until then. Just remember...the busier your days are now (and as tired as you are) just makes those days go faster. Mid-December will be here before you know it!

Sometimes it helps to let some things go and make time for yourself. Even if the time is little. :)

Scott from Oregon said...

Who would have thought all that luvin' was gonna get in the way of your homework time?