Monday, February 5

Those Damn Kids

That's the bitch of the day... those damn kids.
I bowled tonight. Mom couldn't come stay with them, so I told them to be good, reminded them when their bedtime is, and made sure they had eaten supper. They know I carry my cell with me, pretty much all the time.

I got a call during the 2nd game. It was Emma, she was howling and bawling. Those boys were picking on her and would not leave her alone. I can believe this, TO AN EXTENT. Those boys are pretty bad about ganging up on her. I told her to go to her room and play in there, she says she did, but they still bothered her. I asked "They came into your room, followed you in there, and kept after you?"

"YES!!"

Bullshit. I got Alex on the phone... what's going on?

"Emma was in grandma's room and I told her to get out. she was playing on Grandma's computer, and she wouldn't get out." (This is a big no-no, the kids do not go into Grandma's room, even if she doesn't live here, she's still got a bunch of her stuff in there, and it's still HER ROOM!)

I told Alex to have each kid grab a phone (there are 3 in the house) Got them all on, verified that they could all hear me and shouted

GO TO BED!!!

and hung up. This was about 8pm. Their normal bedtimes are:
Emma:8:30
Eric: 9 pm
Alex: 10ish

Then, just because I'm evil, I waited about 15 minutes, then called the house. Sure enough, Emma answered. I could hear Alex in the background, too.

I shouted again

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ANSWERING THE PHONE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN BED!


GRRRRR, and to top it off, I bowled like shit tonight. Time to go to bed, things will be better tomorrow... right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope things are better tomorrow. My day at work sucked. I came home, worked out, and feel better. Now if it will continue tomorrow I'll be happy.

KIDS!!!!

Scott from Oregon said...

Oh MOM!!!

Cazzie!!! said...

Bloody kids!!! Still, we wouldn't feel so mad at them if we didn't love em so much...I think I got that right...meh!!!