Monday, February 19

No school today


The kids and I are all home, no school today for President's Day. I have a long list of things to get done... and I am procrastinating (shut up!)


I did fold 3 loads of laundry, and get a package of condiments ready to mail to JP tomorrow. Yeah, you read that right, he asked me to mail him pickles, mayo and relish... don't ask.


I have a hockey parents' meeting tonight at 6 right before Em's practice, then I have to bail on her and bowl. She is going to have to find a ride home, because she gets done at 7:15 and I won't get home until 9-10.


After bowling tonight, I have a date... tehe, can't wait...


I really should clean up the rest of the house, and holy crap, I'm as bad as the kids, I need to tell myself to CLEAN YOUR ROOM!


I have a ton to do today, but I really don't feel like it. Alex spent the night at Shitball's house last night, I have to go pick him up in about half an hour, then maybe he and I can get a few electronic things taken care of.


Well, shit, I should get things done. I have to color my hair today, too, roots ya know... damn I hate getting older.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have a date...tehe"....your school girl giggles crack me up. Hope your day was productive. Bowl a good game!!

Nikky said...

I had 8 things on my "list to do today"... I only got 4 done...

was not a productive day...