Tuesday, February 6

I love a good Tuesday!

Tuesdays are good for me, and good TO me.

Even though I have class from 11 am to 6 pm, feels like I'm there for-frikkin-ever, I just love what it does to me.

Makes me get things done!
Emma had hockey practice at 6, so I have to leave class about 15 minutes early to go home and pick her up and run her over to the arena. While she was gone, I got Accounting homework done, I got Computerized Accounting homework done, and I got started on my Psych-note-transfer ordeal.

Then I picked her up, came home, made supper and got back to the homework. I moved it downstairs, sitting in my wonderful husband's big comfy chair, took care of almost half of the notes I need by Friday while watching TV.

Let me say that I have never done that before, watched TV while doing homework. I always thought it would be too distracting. Not so, as it turns out. Now, I'm willing to concede that it may not work for all homework types, say... my Excel spreadsheets crap I have to do. But for transferring notes, it was great.

While downstairs, taking notes, I was also doing laundry, got 3 loads done between 8 pm and now... yeah, it's after 11, a pretty late night for me, especially with an 8am class tomorrow, but I just felt energized... now it kind of sucks, because I'd like to go to sleep... guess that's why I'm doing my online banking, and catching up on the blogs I read and doing an entry here... I'm hoping it will chill me out and make me sleepy.

So, holy crap, I think I have nothing to complain about AGAIN today... I can always use the old stand-by... MY HUSBAND IS NOT HERE, AND IT PISSES ME OFF... but holy crap, how many times can a girl drag that old thing out? We all know I am "pissed off until further notice" (although I did change that recently) but really, I need to just get to getting to it. Hopefully time will fly by the less I think about it. I remember the Bosnia deployment, I used paydays to look forward to. Paying bills is a big YIPPEE for me, I'm such a geeky accounting student, so I think I will just grab that one again, it worked before, it can work again...right?

JP, I hope you're doing OK, I haven't see you online for a couple of days... I hope it's just that we've missed each other in passing. You know, you COULD post a comment here, or..hell, I don't know SEND ME AN EMAIL... It's not like I'm asking you to send a letter (anymore)

OK, OK, enough guilt trip, sorry babe... you know I love you and I'm just goofing on ya!
XOXOXO
Nik

No comments: