Wednesday, February 14

Emma's treasure chest



I went to pick the kids up after school, knowing they'd have their backpacks, their valentine's boxes and a ton of candy etc to carry. I got a chance to talk to Emma's teacher in the hallway when Em ran back into the classroom to grab something she forgot. Mrs. Larson told me that she was very impressed with Emma's project. I believe her exact words were "This is one of the best ones I have ever seen in all my years assigning this project, she did just an excellent job with the whole theme of it, really brought it all together beautifully."
Yeah, that's my girl. Oh, the rose in the picture? She got that from her Daddy today. She was kind of sad, seeing that I had gotten something from Dad, and she didn't think she'd get anything. So I took care of it, so if she thanks you next time you talk to her, just tell her you love her.
We are doing Taco pizza out at Mom's tonight, Dave had to go down to the Cities for a safety meeting tomorrow, so she's all alone. The kids and I are going to grab it from Godfather's and head out there in about an hour.
Now I have to figure out when I can use my 13 year old son to set up my NANO!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH HONEY!!! It's so tiny, I just love it!! It's so cute!!
I feel bad, all JP is getting for Valentine's day is the stuff I sent off last week, deodorant, razors, a couple of magazines and newspapers and some chew. But ya know, Valentine's Day is really about gifts for women anyway. Most years the gifts I get for JP are technically for me anyway (lingerie, etc) But I will still figure out something wonderful for you honey, a present for when you get home sort of thing... nudge nudge, wink wink....

No comments: