Thursday, February 22

Sweet chocolate balls, and bowling balls

Cadbury egg, that is.

Oh, what a glorious day, the first Cadbury creme egg of the Easter season. Happy taste buds...

Today was nice, I had classes scheduled from 11-3. Short day, nice. The classes that happen from noon to 3 are both held in the same room, with the same instructor. She decided (with our input) that we could sort of meld these two classes together, everyone could work on what they needed to, both classes are kind of work at our own pace (one is financial accounting, the other is computerized accounting). we had a test to take for computerized, and since I was up to date on my financial accounting, I took the test right away at noon. I walked out of school today at 1... done for the day... 2 hours ~ easy peasy...

I should get to bed, it's just too late for me to be up, but I have become addicted to David Letterman lately. Sometimes I even stay up really late and watch that funny British gay guy... I think he's gay... anyway, what's his name? He's funny though, funny enough to keep me from falling asleep, that's the pisser.

Tomorrow I am going to Fargo, I must buy something. Yes, yes, I know, every extra penny goes to Kia, BUT, I must have my own bowling ball. I have a serous problem with my thumb. It expands during the course of my league night, and I end up scrambling to find a ball with a big enough thumb hole in the middle of a game. And in the rare instance that I find a hole I can fit my thumb into, the ball itself is either too heavy or too light, OR the finger holes are gianormous... anyway, sounds like a ball will cost me between $40 and $50. I can handle that.

Gina is coming with me tomorrow, she is getting a ride and cigarettes, and in return, she is going to help me get my Nano up and running. We figure we can take my laptop along, and she can monkey while I drive. We are stopping at Target too, so I can get a shield/skin type thing for the Nano before I scratch it.

Time to let the girls out one last time before bed...

3 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

Happy day is right! Cadbury creamed eggs are my downfall.

I buy them and hide them all over, so I can find them slowly and not just sit and eat them all until I am sick...

There is a wonderful English commercial I saw once, where a kid wins a lot of money. He goes into a candy store and tosses all the bills on the counter, high above his head.

"5,000 Creamed eggs, please."

Oh, your banner is driving me nuts. It should go ALL THE WAY ACROSS!

Ever see someone with their collar folded over weirdly and you just wanted to reach out and fix it?

The fix is easy.

Just ask.

Anonymous said...

I got my Nano cover at Target. It's hot pink. I love my Nano--I could marry my Nano.

Be safe & let us know about your purchases. More Easter eggs?

Nikky said...

I got my cover at Target yesterday... I went with a clear one tho, not a big hot pink fan (but I did see that 'shade' there...)
Now I just want to finish loading it up so I can PLAY with it!!