Wednesday, February 21

Plan of Attack begins

I got my stipend check today.
I deposited it, and wrote a check for March's Kia payment. Of course, when March actually comes, I will be paying the Kia payment again, only adding the bonus of tax money to it.

Today is the beginning of the Great Kia Paydown Event...hehehe

Between now and the end of July, it is my goal to pay off the Kia... instead of 5 years, I want it gone in 2 years.

I love having a goal, helps pass the time.

Can I just have a quick word about LOST, that show is getting really freaky (Yeah, I know, it has been weird for some time now, but I guess I just have a higher tolerance for weird...it's just now getting too bizarre for me)
Anybody? Please? Was it just me, or was there a VW Bus on the "Next week on LOST" preview thingy at the end of tonight's episode? WTF??
Thing is, I am too addicted now to stop watching it, so I guess I am just in for the long haul, whatever the outcome... but come on, polar bears in the jungle, hatches and buttons,and now they throw in a VW Bus? Who thinks of this shit? Who are these writers?
sigh....

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

Lost lost me quite some time ago.

Too weird is right...

Nikky said...

I really want to still love this show, as I did in the beginning (and bought the first 2 seasons on DVD as soon as they came out) but it is losing me...mentally anyway. I will still check in every week, mostly because I am a glutton for punishment, and I keep hoping against hope that SOME of the questions will be answered, SOME of the issues resolved...