Monday, February 5

Nothing to complain about

I actually had NOTHING annoy me yesterday.

I wonder if the KIA will start this morning, when I let the girls out, the temp gauge said -30. She was protesting yesterday when it was only negative 20. But she did start. I have class at 8. Wonder if I'll be there. Wouldn't mind not being there, I am very tired, might be nice to crawl back into bed for a couple more hours, make it to my 11 am class. Maybe by then it will warm up to 20 below zero.

Maybe I'll have more later, but for now, I'm too tired. Stayed up last night working on copying notes from my Psych book. Damn woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good not to have something to complain about. I'm glad to see after only 4 days you couldn't find a bitch #4 to write about.

Good luck with the KIA starting. It's hard to believe it's actually THAT cold!! I think it's bad enough to be 15 degrees here!