Wednesday, February 7

Little Bitch (#4) and good stuff, too



OK, right off the bat, gonna get rid of the bitch. Get it out of my system so I can move on.

I have to take the KIA in to the shop soon. Apparently there is a neon flashing sign on the roof that says PULL OUT IN FRONT OF ME on it. With the frigid temps lately and the fresh inches of snow, it's made for some pretty icy slippery roads... not easy to stop or even slow down without cruising sideways when some MORON pulls out in front of me. AND IT HAPPENED ALOT TODAY.


GGGRRRRRR.


There, that's done. Now, what a nice day I had otherwise! Normal Wednesday is class from 8-10, break til 11, then class from 11-12, then break til 1, and class from 1-3. Today, the teacher for my 1-3 block was sick. I got done with classes at noon. I had time to run those pesky errands that have been nagging at me at the end of a long day when all I really want to do is sit on my ass and relax, but I can't because there's always laundry, cooking, or homework to do. BUT TODAY,


TODAY, was a great afternoon. I came home, let the girls out to play (we had a bit of a heatwave today, it got ABOVE ZERO!! Yeah, only 4 above, but still!!) and boy, did they play!! Then I had to run to Walmart, get some padded envelopes for mailing some books, and some VANITY light bulbs for the bathroom... 2 out of 3 were burned out. When I got home I got the books ready to go, along with a package to JP, and ran to the post office. When I got back, JP was online, and I finally got to talk to him for a few minutes. Then I went outside and shoveled the snow for the mailman... whom I dislike anyway, but I am just such a nice friggin' person! We do not use our front door, (the mailbox is hanging on the house by the front door.) So it stands to reason that the recent snow fall we had would still be all over the front steps of the house. Our mail carriers get cranky if they have to walk in snow to deliver the mail. with the recent temps, I am willing to cut them a break and not be my usual bitchy self though.


Tonight Emma and I went out to Mom and Dave's to work on her Valentine's box again. How sad is it that 3 adults can have their asses kicked by a 4th grade electrical project?? We couldn't make the damn light bulb LIGHT!!


(JP, little help here? This is your area, we need to talk ASAP about this, we need HELP!)


But she did get the 'wood' contact paper on the 'treasure chest' and it looks really nice. We got as much done as we could without having the electrical crap to shove in. Can't do the pretties until the electrisicals are in there to be hidden by pretties. (Fairly obvious that I have no knowledge of most things mechanical, isn't it?)


Well, tonight is the return of my favorite show, LOST, so I must go, but JP!! Find me on IM ASAP so we can (ok, YOU can) figure this stuff out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't figure that last part out. wink, wink.

Sorry bout the slippery roads. Sucks big time.

Bobby D. said...

love the posters --lots of interesting things here