Saturday, February 10

Best line

I'm feeling all raggy and emotional, so I'm watching a movie. Probably not the best idea.

Phenomenon.

Didn't think it would make me cry, but i forgot how it ends. Dammit.

Best line in a mushy love movie:

He: (knowing he's dying) Will you love me for the rest of my life?
She: No, I will love you for the rest of my life.

Shit, I have to stop watching soggy sappy movies. I have Excel homework to do, and a speech to prep for. but here I sit playing Free Cell at Pogo.com and watching this crap...

UPDATE: Say Anything... that damn song... and he's holding the boom box over his head...

GAWD, I am such a silly girl! Damn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love mushy movies but Bat hates to see me cry so I try to limit Grey's Anatomy to my weekly cry session.

Scott from Oregon said...

Great movie. Filmed near where I used to live.

Nothing wrong with soppy movies. Heck, they even make me cry...

Unknown said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Best Bowling Shoes