Tuesday, October 31

Trick or treat


What a dull night. The kids are all out with their friends. Mom is at work, should be home soon though.
I have no plans other than to avoid having lights on, since I have nothing to give the little beggars anyway.
It's only 5:30 and I could actually go to bed, I'm very tired... Don't know why.
My morning class was cancelled today, instructor was sick, that's always nice. So I didn't have class until 1 today.
I'm thinking I may step out for a little bit tonight, much later. I have some mischief I may want to get into a few blocks away. The Student Senate President lives about 3 blocks from here, and I would love to TP mummify his truck. He parks on the street... Too easy.
I have class at 8 am, so I won't be out too late. I definitely don't want to miss class tomorrow either, I am on pins and needles waiting to see what I got for a grade on that "15 pages in 4 hours" paper. I'm kidding, I'm pretty sure it'll be an A.

Ok, I'm bored, so here's another picture, even though you have NOT been playing along. You will not get a fabulous prize at the end, you will get a spanking for not playing well with others. Of course, if that's what you've been shooting for all along, then maybe that WILL be the fabulous prize.

Yeah, I think I need a scary movie to cheer me up... see you later honey. I love you.

No comments: