Monday, October 16

An easy one for you honey!!


Here you go, it's an easy one, build your confidence a bit...

It's rainy today, and I wanted to use my (class-free!) morning to get that ice dam cord strung up in the gutter area. I was hoping to get a few outside things done this morning, and now it will have to be put off AGAIN. I am not happy.

After classes this afternoon, after Emma gets home from school, I have to take her downtown to get her a new hockey helmet. Of all her gear from last year, that's the only thing that doesn't fit. She has her first practice of the season tonight at 5:15. Somehow I have to be in two places at once tonight. I have to pick Miss Em up at 6:30 AND be at the bowling alley at 6:30.

It's official, I am a Midwestern settled mother. I have joined a bowling league. A couple of the girls in my accounting class asked me to join, and what the hell, I love bowling, I'm just not very good at it. I told them that, but they said it didn't matter, none of them were very good either. I doubt they were being serious though, they were probably just trying to make me feel better.

It's really raining now, it's depressing... Almost white-out conditions due to RAIN!! Oh well, I have laundry to do, and a house to clean, so at least it won't be a total waste.

Have a guess honey, good luck. Remember Fabulous Prizes await you for playing along nicely!

No comments: