Friday, October 27

Yesterday turned out pretty damn good

I went to my first class, Business Math, and she gave us our Midterm report cards... I was not happy. According to her, I was at a B- !! She gave us a sheet that showed our grades for each assignment. I had two zeros on mine. I know that's not possible, I turn in EVERYTHING....

So after class, I was off from 10 to 1 and I ran home, went through my file folder for her class, and FOUND those assignments! I took them in to her, and she adjusted my grade. Now I'm where I belong... An A, of course.

Then I sat down with Karmeen and Jacqui and we finished our continuing problem in accounting, they were having issues, too, although not the same as mine. We worked together and got all done, handed that in in class yesterday.

I also got down to the Senate office, got all my minutes typed up, and even did the "extra chore" that Slinger asked of me: all previous minutes from meetings since the beginning of the year are now pretty, and a hard copy is now on file, signed by both Slinger and I. Little "by the book" chore that should be done every week. Done.

When I got home, I spent quite a bit of time last night working on the family room. Moving furniture, vacuuming everywhere. I think I may have found a place for the end tables, coffee table and the two blue chairs. My friend Jason came over for a visit, said his cousin is looking for furniture. I said to tell her that it's free if she comes and gets it. The loveseat will go to Alex and his "gang" for their cellar hang out. I will be delivering that myself.
I want the room completely clean, since I will be making the final payment on Wednesday of next week, and hopefully having the new stuff delivered on Thursday (Saturday at the latest, since Steven and Mark will be up Saturday afternoon).

I got to class early this morning, Business Law. He wants us to bring our laptops to class, and since this is the perfect time to talk to JP, I am happy to oblige him!

With everything I got done yesterday, I wasn't home much between classes, and wasn't online at all, so I missed talking to him.

Take a guess at the pic honey, come on, just play along, I promise it will be worth it.

Love you babe!

No comments: