Thursday, October 5

We're ok

We aren't fabulous, we aren't great, but we ARE ok.
We being the kids and I here at home.
And JP and I.
It's not always wine and roses, but who's life is?
Life has it's ups and downs, and I have been lucky enough to have more ups than downs, but it seems like lately, the downs have been a hell of a lot lower than I ever remember.
I'm considering seeing a doctor about depression and insomnia. I am leery of this because I don't believe in medicating a person into normalcy. I think that's an oxymoron.
But I need sleep and I need relief from these headaches. Short of buying stock in Excedrin, I don't see any way to fix me.
The stress and the worry about JP, about the kids, about money and school and grades, and the house (there's nothing wrong with the house, knock on wood) and winter is coming, and I haven't seen my husband in too damn long. I'm pretty sure that would cure all that ails me right now... just being with him for awhile.
Now, I don't want JP to read this and add worrying about me to his list of worries either. I am taking care of myself the best I can, and I will be fine eventually.
I just want to go to bed and sleep for about 2 months.

No comments: