Monday, October 23

Home at last.

Yes, I got home last night, but we still had houseguests until this morning, so now it finally feels like home again. I do still have to go through the linen closet and REFOLD my towels the right damn way, but that's pretty low on my priority list today.

I had classes today, first time in quite awhile, almost a week with MEA weekend and the GA gettogether. In my computer class we got a test back... That I had forgotten we had even taken! I got an A on that, and since today is midterm, he showed us our grades so far, and that, too is an A.

We had a Senate meeting today, and Slinger thought he would be funny and had each of us who had gone to GA get up and talk before our senate about what we learned, liked, and found out at the fabulous weekend. With no warning, no time to prepare anything. I wanted to say that "I found out that Slinger can drink almost anyone under the table, and he looks really stupid but is a freaking wiz at parliamentary procedure... He amazed me on all points"

But, I couldn't tell the Senate that their 19 year old President was a drunk (at least not on the record, as I'm pretty sure the majority of them know it anyway). So I stuck with the Parli Pro amazement.

Then I went to Accounting class, got back the tests we took in there last week. Highest grade in the class? Why, yes, that would be me!! 99%... Raised my midterm grade from a 93% A to a 96%A... That's always nice.

Tomorrow is the first day to register for Spring Semester classes, and Carol went over that with us today since she is our advisor. I'm going to do some funking with my regularly scheduled programming, but it will all turn out good in the end, and hopefully not be a waste of time. Regardless of shifting classes, I will still end up taking 19 credits for the second semester in a row. It's not an easy load, but next year is better, it's only 17 per semester. If I can get away with taking one or two over the summer, it will lighten my load next year even more. They don't come out with the summer offerings until roughly February though.

I have a busy night planned. Emma has hockey practice from 5-6 and I have bowling tonight at 6:30. Plus Corin just called and she's coming over. I have payroll homework to do, and I'd really rather not slack ass through this chapter like I did the last one.

Time to get moving, lots to do, little time to do it in.
I haven't talked to JP in too damn long, I missed him this morning by about 5 minutes, pissed me off when I got home this afternoon and saw that he had IM'd me right after I walked out the door to go to class.

Try again tomorrow, I guess. I just miss him.

1 comment:

Scott from Oregon said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.