Sunday, October 22

Quorum was established

Goodie, so now we can sit through some more boring talking.
The good news is that this IS the last day. I'm so tired, not doing much sleeping; kinda hard to do with all the loud drunk kids running through the halls etc. Plus April and I were up pretty late last night "chatting".

We did excellent this morning. At 9am we woke up, and by 9:30 we were both showered, cleaned up, PACKED (and loaded in vehicles) and sitting in G.A. in time for roll call. Hung over or not, we are good!

I'm not sure what time we are heading out today, whenever we are done. Even though Slinger drives like a maniac, I think I will try to get some sleep on the ride home. My in-laws are still going to be at the house, so I will have to make nice when I get there. Dammit.

I wish JP was online, I haven't talked to him in quite a few days.

No comments: