Tuesday, November 20

Now I am ACTUALLY happy for you!

Back in August, I posted this, pretty vague and without much detail. Today, I can be completely NON sarcastic and say how happy I am for my dear friend, who CALLED OFF THE ENGAGEMENT!!

She finally saw the light, saw what everyone around her was already seeing, and broke up with the slug. I could not possibly be happier for her. I was so worried that they would end up buying a house together (they WERE looking) and then she'd really be stuck. Like I said back then, all I could do was be there for her when she finally opened her eyes, and I'm doing that now.

Because no matter what, she DID have strong feelings for him at one point, and it does hurt to end a relationship (they were together for 2 years) but she sounds so good about it, she realized that she has grown and changed, and he never will, all he will do is continue to smother her and be a child that she can't take out in public for fear of what moronic and offensive thing will come spilling out of that hole in his face next.
Not anymore.

I am so happy for you, hon!

No comments: