Monday, November 12

Wii would like to play

I just love those Wii commercials.
I went to Best Buy today and (GOT IN A LINE, CAN YOU FRIGGIN' BELIEVE IT?) picked up the "Santa gift" for the kids.

I will blab more later, but I'm coloring my hair right now, and I tend to lose track of time when I start typing, and I'd hate to end up with a funky color here. All I'm trying to do is get rid of the roots... roots that show my white hairs... I do not color my hair to change the color, I color my hair to keep my color.

I went shopping this morning on my day off (Thank a Vet...I did... wink, wink) and holy balls, did I get a BUNCH of stuff. All work clothes, but I really needed them, so I did a major spree, and I did really well, too.

More on that later.

2 comments:

Steff said...

Is there any context in which wink wink doesn't mean wink wink?! LOL

Pictures of you modeling new wardrobe are totally in order!

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

Funny about thanking a vet. hee hee. Glad you kicked ass at Guitar Hero! I want a Wii just because of their commercials and because Guitar Hero looks fun. Plus: virtual bowling!