Wednesday, November 21

Puppy shopping


We are headed North this morning to find a puppy. My brother-in-law wants to get my brother a puppy for Christmas, and with them living in the Metro area, of course they're more expensive than out here in the sticks. Steven has wanted a puppy for a long time, but Mark has been saying No, and giving all sorts of excuses for not getting one. The main reason, and I understand it, was that (is that) Steven travels quite a bit for his job, so any dog care would fall primarily on Mark. I guess he finally decided that it won't be such a bad thing.


Steven knows about the puppy shopping, he thinks I am getting one for Mom for Christmas. So he is terribly jealous, and when they come up on the 22nd of December to celebrate Christmas, Steven will be green with envy meeting "Mom's" new baby... until Mark lets him off the hook and hands over the pudgy wiggly soft sweet little bugger to him.


I will be taking my camera along, of course, and will post pictures later today...

No comments: