Saturday, November 10

Battle of the Bands

well, sort of.

Alex's friend Diesel is over, and he brought Guitar Hero III with him. The boys talked me into playing a little. Next thing I know, they've talked JP into playing, too.

NEXT THING I know, JP and I are having a play-off. The stakes?

Loser makes supper.

Alex and Diesel picked the song, something that neither of us knew, to be fair. They chose something from that stupid movie "Tenacious D & the Pick of Destiny".

I just know you're on the edge of your seats wondering who won, right?

Well, figure it out, I AM SITTING HERE BLOGGING!!
HAHAHAHAHA
I beat him, I beat him, I beat him!!
Not just by a little either... the stats at the end were Me: 93% correct, Him: 80% correct.
nanner nanner nanner.
I wonder what's for supper?

PS The deer count for the family so far is pretty meek... JP got a doe, Alex and I have nothing yet. But there's tomorrow... and I am known for procrastination...

2 comments:

Steff said...

Congrats! I'm not musically inclined at all so I'm totally impressed. :) So, what was for supper?!

Nikky said...

JP wussed out and bought deli meat and bread, and everyone had to make their own sandwiches...

sore loser.
;-)