Thursday, November 29

No time to walk slow

I got told this morning that I walk too fast.
Really?
I guess I do, but I should. I don't have time to walk slow. I have shit to do, there's always something to be done.
I am walking with a destination, not just walking for the sake of walking, ya know?

As my grandmother used to say: "Places to go, people to meet, don't have time to sit on my seat"

I was going to say that "maybe someday" I can walk slower, but honestly, I don't want to. I don't want to NOT have something to do. I don't think I care for having THIS MUCH to do, but I don't think I could handle having NOTHING to do... time to dawdle and lollygag about... no thank you.

Other than screwing up on those "lost" bills, and feeling behind and lost in my classes, I guess I'm doing okay. Yes, I am done with my pity party, feeling better about it now.

Oh, and I believe I am going to quit smoking, too. Start out slow, cutting back, then I will start taking Zyban again (It worked before, but I quit taking it too soon) and other than the funky dreams, it was working very well. I wasn't smoking, AND I wasn't bitchy about it... well, okay, no more bitchy than normal.
So I think I will give that a shot. It's cold here, less than zero, with no relief in sight... and I do not smoke in the house. Cold is a good incentive to quit, I think winter is the best time for me to try this. No guarantees, but I have to give it my best shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great you've made it a goal to quit smoking. Cold weather would be reason enough for me!!

I walk fast too...I would just tell anyone who has complaints to look at your ass then ask them if they have any questions. lol lol lol