Sunday, January 4

The sun will come out

TOMORROW, TOMORROW!! I love ya, tomorrow...

I'm so excited for tomorrow. The kids FINALLY go back to school. JP's parents are leaving tomorrow, everything goes back to NORMAL tomorrow. It feels like the holidays lasted forever. I'm just glad it's all over now.

So remember a few weeks ago, I said something about something that I couldn't talk about just yet? Well now I can. I had applied for a bookkeeping job. But during the interview I realized that not only did I probably not want that particular job, but also that they were not willing to pay me enough to make it worth the longer commute. I mention it now because on Saturday I got my 'loser letter'. That's what I call the "thanks but no thanks" letters they send out to the applicants who did not get the job. Except in this case, I don't really look at it as a loser letter, because I don't feel like a loser for not getting that job. I am not disappointed at all with this one. It was a good chance to work up my resume and it's always a good idea to have practice at interviews...

The search will continue.

No comments: