Wednesday, January 7

Return of the veriegated wegela




Ah, hope springs eternal...

The variegated wegelas are back... at least, pictures of them are back.
The girls at work started getting their seed catalogs. I do not have a green thumb. I have a black thumb. But I like to look through the catalogs at all the pretty flowers. My favorite? The variegated wegela, of course...

Why? Let's be honest, it's a funny name. It's fun to say.
Try it. Variegated Wegela. See?

And the fact that they are pretty, well, that's just icing on the wegela!

But the point is, where the wegelas are, spring cannot be far behind.

2 comments:

Scott from Oregon said...

It looks like it could swallow a whole child...

Anonymous said...

Please tell me spring is right around the corner. I love your variegated wegela...and I love how it sounds when I say it. Kinda like Def Leppard, uber gleben glousin globin. I can't say that enough. lol