Tuesday, January 6

A post a day keeps the doctor away

Believe it?
No?
Well, look at this... it is the 6th of January, and this is my 6th blog post... and LO AND BEHOLD!
No doctors needed... know why? Cuz I'm not sick. I'm not injured. Because I blog? Perhaps... perhaps not. But the facts remain...

Ok, enough goofin' around.

Isn't it weird when you go to your MSN homepage (or whatever your homepage of choice is) and read your horoscope (don't we ALL have our horoscopes on our homepages??) and the stuff in the horoscope fits EXACTLY with your life on that very day?
weird...

Know what else is weird? My cat, Tiny Sue. As I may have mentioned, she has a bit of a weight problem... well, quite by accident, we found something to get her moving. Not just moving, but hopping, excited, working up a sweat!
earplugs. Yeah, you read it right. She's got a serious jones for my earplugs. She will crawl across my lap, step gingerly onto my bedside table and pick one up and then spew it from her mouth onto the bedspread... only to chase and bat and bite it all over before it finally falls on the floor. She then pounces on it on the floor and bats it about on the floor until she finally loses it under bookshelf or cabinet.
weird...

No comments: